It's only fitting that my winter 2011 adventures began and ended with a tour of some sort of stadium.
The picture on the left is of me in mid January at the Ghana Futbol Stadium in Accra and
the picture on the right is of me yesterday on a tour of Fenway Park in Boston.
I hope you can see that I am wearing the same pants in both pictures but that I look a little bit different in the second picture. Last night I stepped on the scale for the first time in three months and I am proud to say that I lost 30 lbs while I was gone. Hope I can keep it up!


7 comments:
Look'n Good!!
You are beautiful Lizzy! Loved keeping track about your adventure!
Awesome!!!
That is AWESOME! I thought you looked like you were from the difference in the pics you were posting. :-) Apparently their dietary customs suited you!
that's way awesome! good job :)
GREAT going Lizzy...come by & see me & get a hug...even though there will be less of you to hug. Sound like this Ghana experience was WONDERFUL for you.
Way to go Lizzy! I hope you can keep it up too! I am so glad that you had such wonderful adventures.
Post a Comment